Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mickey Mouse Magic Wands

bathing by candle light
time alone
finally feeling at home

constantly designing our space
our one bedroom wonder in the city.
unique one-of-a-kind abstract artwork in the kitchen
beauty expressed in each little spot
splashes of color
the simple
the classy
the elegant

replaced candies and sugar 
with dried fruit, nuts, unrefined sugars and sweeteners...
I could write an homage to coconut oil.
healthy health nuts we have become.
my husband makes delicious honey whole wheat bread.

solitude found here in a few secret hours a day
bake
cook
read
spend more time in the kitchen.
word games online.

I am home.







1 comment:

  1. mmm homemade honey wheat bread - delish!

    sounds like you're certainly settling down, and loving married life :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a daughter of the King and I try to be a friend to all I meet.